Key knowledge of customized plastic bags
Custom made plastic bags are a job that many food manufacturers have to do. Plastic bags are very common in our daily life. For example, when we buy things in the supermarket, 90% of the foods we see are packaged with this kind of plastic bags and then sold. Many customers who make plastic bags for the first time don't know the material of plastic bags. What are the advantages of these materials? Let's take a look at the package of Cymbidium.
1. Biaxially oriented polypropylene BOPP: high transparency, tensile resistance, cold resistance, heat resistance, - 40 degrees - 120 degrees
2. Biaxially oriented polypropylene matting film: small reflection, translucent, with matting effect.
3. Tape casting polypropylene CPP: good luster, good transparency, heat sealing, tape casting high temperature film is suitable for cooking and packaging
4. Polyethylene PE: transparent, good gloss, heat sealing, cold resistance
5. Polyester film PET: with tension resistance, heat resistance 60-150 degrees, good air tightness, suitable for cooking, no heat sealing
6. Nylon PA or NY: colorless, high transparency, cold resistant, heat resistant, oil resistant, can be cooked. Easy to absorb moisture, no heat sealing
When customizing plastic bags, you should know that plastic bags are made of the above single materials, such as OPP and CPP. This combination is very suitable for some small food packaging. Its main characteristics are high brightness, good transparency, exquisite printing, moisture-proof and oxygen proof.
Customized plastic bags need to understand the characteristics of the material in order to accurately find the right bags for their products!